lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

MY REFLECTION REGARDING MY TEACHING PERFORMANCE IN THE YEAR



My teaching experience in the English Extension Program at Liceo Latinoamericano was really helpful, interesting, and pleasant even though it is sometimes difficult and compromising to be a good teacher. During my teaching performance, I learned more things about the teenagers' behavior, and I discovered the way in which I as a teacher have to solve some of the most common troubles with teenagers. Also, in my teaching experience in level 4-B, I could realize about my strengths and weaknesses in teaching. For instance, some of my strengths in teaching are the creativity and variety of the classes being that my teaching-learning world can succeed if I work with different activities. In addition to this, working in small groups, in pairs, individual, solving tasks, and motivating teenagers to participate in different activities helped me to get better results.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario