lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

ASSESSMENT OF MY PERFORMANCE DURING THE YEAR IN THE ACADEMY


This year I had the chance to teach level 4-B students at the English Extension Program at Liceo Latinoamericano, and it was not very easy. At the beginning my students were very shy and they didn't like to participate, so I got worried about it. I tried to do my best and make my students feel that nowadays English is a gold key that opens a lot of great opportunities in life. Likewise, I changed my methology and the results came very fast because my students started to have a different attitude towards the English language. Moreover, I know the work I did was not perfect, but at least I made my students feel comfortable in their English classes when speaking, writing, reading, and listening. I achieved all those things through reviewing topics, vocabulary, structures, and assigning different writing and speaking activities such as presentations and role plays. At the end of the course, they showed that their English level was different, and obviously that made me feel proud of them and myself. As a conclusion, I can say the learning was reciprocal; my students learned from me as I learned from them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario