lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

INTRODUCTION

I think that this is more than my Effective Teaching E-folio as part of the teaching-learning process of the English language. For me, this is my Chaotically Beautiful Teaching-learning World because it does not only show the difficulties faced in classes but also the gotten accomplishments and growth that my students and I had during the last two months.

This E-folio reflects not only my teaching process but also my student’s learning process, the improvement, and all the work already done inside and outside the classroom. Nevertheless, my E-folio contains different insights in order to show the most important tools, strategies, or methods used for a meaningful, an unforgettable, and a fruitful experience.

On the other hand, this E-folio contains some of the activities carried out in the entry 4 – 2016 at the English Academy of the English Extension Program of Liceo Latinoamericano, some pictures of the teaching-learning process, and some extra material used in the level I taught which was 4-B. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario