lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

EXPLANATION ABOUT HOW THE CHALLENGES WERE CHANGED INTO STRENGTHS


     Sometimes, we teachers get afraid when facing different challenges in the teaching-learning process for two reasons: we think we won’t be able to overcome them and we refuse to new changes. However, it is important to know that limits are only in our minds and that most of the time, changes lead us to success. On the other hand, teaching demands teachers to be prepared for any unexpected event inside the classroom, and that’s what I tried to do over the last two months.

To change the challenges into strengths is not easy, but I think the gold key is how well we are able to cope with teaching-learning process' situations. In that way, there is something called teacher's resilience which is the capacity to adjust to changes and challenges in teaching life. Basically, I took into account some aspects to build it, and these were: to accept that change is a part of teaching life, to move toward my goals and my students' growth, to look for opportunities to grow professionally, to maintain a hopeful outlook, and to take decisive actions that contribute positively in the teaching-learning process.

      I think I achieved my  principal goal because I knew how to deal with the given situations in the process. Besides, I got in to know my students, their necessities, weaknesses, and strengths; according those things, I planned my classes, activities, and some homework I assigned them.

1 comentario:

  1. It was a real challenge for you since it was the last level of the current year, and students and you created a good rapport in such a short time. Congratulations!!!

    ResponderBorrar